I graduated from undergraduate this past spring, but sometimes I do not feel like I have fully disconnected. I am dating someone who still goes to my alma mater, I have an internship based out of there, and I really am not that fair away. But today I went and visited my sorority to help them initiate new members. It was awesome and weird at the same time. I was participating in something that means so much to me, yet I didn't know all the girls around me. I didn't even know their names, but less what major they are, what they want to be when they graduate etc. Unsure if this is making any sense, but it was a weird sensation.
While discussing sensations, you know that feeling when something happens that you immediately go OH CRAP? Well yesterday that happened to me. I had been thinking earlier this week that I was proud of myself for always remembering to bring my swipe and room key when I leave the building. Not always an easy task for me. Especially when you add in changes between backpack, work, purse, going out, etc. So I walked out of my room, running late to class, and immediately realized that I forgot my swipe and keys. It was an awful feeling, but luckily, my roommate saved me a few hours later. Thanks roommate for your continuous ASL support, blogging advice, and now rescuing me from the computer lab and allowing me back into the room.
Note to the wise- don't try to ride the stationary bike, highlight a journal article, and have a signed conversation all at the same time. Ends up that none of the above gets done.
I think that's all for now. I'll keep working on my humor and hopefully my video posting abilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment