Monday, May 13, 2013

Excuses and Biking

Sorry I have not posted in a while. School decided to get way harder, I started working hours at both my jobs and it rained a lot. Lots of rain means that I did not get out much on my bike.
But this morning, I rode my bike! Again, I love that bicycle. One of my friends asked me after my previous post about why I loved my bike, here is a list:
Great value
Brand with a good repetition
Fits me as a short woman with still having 700cc tires
Support from my local bike store
Light frame
Triple Crank

That's all the reasons I can think of right now. This morning my mother and I rode. We went only 11 miles because Mom had to go to work, but it was windy, hilly, sunny, and difficult. I don't know how I rode so many miles last year. I am needing to practice more. Motivation to continue riding.

I am thinking about joining the Potomac Pedalers (http://www.potomacpedalers.org/). I have done some of their previous rides and they are well planned. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment